Polymer components are identified and quantified by gas and liquid chromatography analysis.
- GC Headspace to determine acetaldehyde in PET samples (granules, pre-forms, flakes).
- Gas-chromatographic determination of methylester end groups in polyethylene terephthalate (PET).
- Analysis of diethylene glycol (DEG) in polyethylene terephthalate (PET).
- Analysis of co-monomers like IPA, CHDM, PET.
- Analysis of limonene and benzene in PET pellets or preforms.
- HPLC to determine Melamine in PA6 and PET and cyclic oligomers in PA6.
To secure quality of raw materials, pre-forms and bottles the residual acetaldehyde is analyzed and certified in your logistic processes, both in and outbound. Determination of residual acetaldehyde in polyethylene terephthalate bottle polymer using an automated static head-space sampling device according to ASTM F2013-10.