Physical Polymer properties
With the aid of vapour tension, the water content of polymers can be determined down to very low levels (0.003%)
- Vapour tension for water content.
- Water analysis using Karlfisher.
- Differential Scanning Calorimeter (DSC) for determining various thermal properties.
- FTIR analysis for the rapid identification of various materials.
- Ash content
- Density-gas (helium) pyknometer method
To secure and stabilize the polymerisation of raw materials or your products (pellets, flakes and preforms) our analysis results in certified measurements values.